1) My age and location: 38, Maine
2) My self-labels: gender-queer, blunt, creative, pagan agnostic, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, supporter of the second amendment, prepper (hopes for the best, yet prepares for the worst), student of history, reader, writer, dog person, gamer, crafty
3) My posts usually fall into the following categories: news about my day, stories, news about my dog, what I've been reading, what I've been playing
4) My favorite things to read on my friends list are: how their day is going, what is making them happy or upset, random meme or two
5) My friendship deal-breakers are: willful ignorance, attempts at trying to convert me to x-tianity, people who feel anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies is automatically a racist, AND those people who think Obama was born in Kenya/is a secret muslim/is a socialist
6) I post entries on average once every: (day, 2 days, week, etc) I am returning to LJ from a long hiatus, but I will most like be posting once day or more
7) If someone made a deluxe action figure based on me, it would have these 3 props and 3 outfits: jeans, t-shirt, sneakers, iPad w/ keyboard, coffee cup (always filled), and although he isn't a 'prop', my dog :)
8) Also, I'm child free by choice- children are wonderful and all, but not for me. I don't mind hearing about your children, but if that is all your LJ is about, then no offense, but we probably wouldn't have much to say to each other.