1) My age and location: 28, Oslo (Norway)
2) My self-labels: queer, feminist, atheist, antinatalist, socialist, Disney dork, gamer, linguist
3) My posts usually fall into the following categories: Day babbles, thoughts and opinions, language dorking (I work as a translator, I also have a BA in Japanese studies and still study Japanese in my spare time), game reviews, book babbles, film reviews - I am not into fandom. While I follow shows and fall in love with celebrities and films, I do not really engage in typical fandom related activities. I don't make graphics, I don't read or write fanfiction. I feel like a lot of people are on here for fandom sharing purposes, and that's completely fine, but I'm not, so if you mainly post fanfics, I won't be interested in your LJ.
I am into photography, and I try my best to share as many pictures as possible :) It's just developing and scanning can be a bitch, and I tend to be lazy.
4) My favorite things to read on my friends list are:
Stories about every day life. Yes. Seriously. All the little adventures people get into on a daily basis. I am a bit of a language nerd, and I love learning about different cultures. I'm here to make new friends, and I enjoy posts that give me insights into who you are. I also really enjoy reading discussions on films, games, tv shows and current events.
Picture posts and travel logs. I LOVE picture posts and travel logs.
5) My friendship dealbreakers are:
Mutual communication. Why add me if you don't want to talk to me?
6) I post entries on average once every:
I'd like to say "once every day", but I guess it's more like ... 3 times a week? I try to remain active. LJ is sort of a passion of mine. I love talking about LJ :X
7) If someone made a deluxe action figure based on me, it would have these 3 props and 3 outfits:
Props: Shellie May, Minnie Mouse ears (Haunted Mansion edition), 3DS
Outfits: Haunted Mansion cast member costume, mori girl outfit, summer yukata (black with pattern of white rabbits and pink flowers)
I'd post a gif here, but I'm posting this from a cafe, and I can't remember my credentials for my hosting 8D Just imagine something amazingly adorable and funny right here. Great, thanks. 8D
Also also: most of my LJ is public. Feel free to browse around before adding. I think it'll give you a good idea of the sort of stuff I post. I don't have any friending policies, if you find me boring, just unadd whenever. No explanations or headsup needed.