1) My age and location: 34 / UK
2) My self-labels: creative, ambitious, crazy, personable, theatrical, highly educated with 5 University degrees, rebellious, non-conformist, anticapitalist, commie, anti-label :D
3) My posts usually fall into the following categories:
- work (my theatre company, my Musketeers showteam, supply teaching, my freelance acting and modelling)
- Study (formal: training at the Theatre Royal because I got bored not being able to afford another masters degree, burlesque, bellydance, informal: history)
- Paranormal, past lives, and things like that
- My day to day antics (can be anything, especially in my life)
- Rants (as above)
4) My favorite things to read on my friends list are:
creative/ performance stuff, paranormal, funny stories about day to day life, weird things, history (especially if medieval!), rants, etc
5) My friendship dealbreakers are:
I dont give a damn about your gender / age/ dress size/ religion / nationality / skin colour / music taste. What I will not put up with is
- unasked for people telling me how I should live my life, two-facedness, blatantly declared support of racism / fascism/ animal cruelty/ commercialism.
6) I post entries on average once every: (day, 2 days, week, etc)It varied like crazy, I dont work 9 - 5 and come home and doze in front of the computer. Sometimes I am at home all day doing business admin or rehearsing, other times I am out for 20 hours on the trot then I sail in and collapse in my duvet. So, it can be anything from twice in a day through top once in a week.
7) If someone made a deluxe action figure based on me, it would have these 3 props and 3 outfits: A burlesque outfit, medieval armour, and a goth gown. with a sword, a pen and a theatre mask.
dont expect someone who fits into social stereotypes. I am happy to friend anyone who seems pleasant and reasonable, as long as they add me back in a fair manner.