Stress is much less! Here's why:
- finally got my period! 8 weeks late, but at least I know for sure that I'm not pregnant. I'm going to the ob-gyn as soon as we get a little more money.
- Ben's parents 'hired' him to do some yard work in exchange for money that we desperately needed. So wonderful, especially since I hate borrowing, this was a much better solution. I went with him to help but got distracted talking to Rebecca for hours. oops. ;-)
- Ben went to the bank on his lunch and talked them into reversing the fee!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! That's really wonderful 'cause it means that my jewelry-making work isn't wasted.
- reapplied at Wal-Mart, I have an 'interview' on Tuesday, and will likely start working in about a week. Which means more money which means being able to save and have a little bit of cushion from pennilessness. As well as being able to go to the ob-gyn and the dentist and the optometrist.
- I'm actually ready to go back to work now. Before, it would have brought my healing to a standstill, because my 'responsible self' is the self that keeps me from feeling or opening old wounds, and she was too strong. If I had to bring her out to go to work, she would have taken over me altogether. But now my other parts are strong enough to stand up to her and keep me slowly stumbling towards healing.