12. (from notashamed) If you could have any kind of super power, what would it be and why? This can be anything, not just the typical super powers (flying, etc)
dayum, I dunno! I think it would probably be to see the spirit world with my physical eyes. Then I could see wounds in people's spirits and know better how to help them, and I could see my prayers in action, and I would SEE the effects of my actions and be better able to avoid hurting people, and be more confident in the things that I found to be helpful. I imagine it would be scary a lot of times though...
13. (from notashamed) If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?
heh, I'd have to say the Bible. If I could only read one thing, I would want it to be something I could learn from no matter how many times I read it, and I have found the Bible to be that way (I've read it cover-to-cover three times, and read certain books (within it) many times). I don't believe the Bible to be infallible -- because for one thing, NOWHERE does the Bible say that! It simply says that it's all good for learning from. And that means learning the WHY behind things, not just the WHAT. For instance, when Paul in the NT says for women to cover their heads in church, that was never intended to be a permanent thing -- it was a concession to the times. It's seen as negative now, but it was progressive for the times because before then, women weren't even allowed in the temple. So yeah, learn from the WHY, not the WHAT. Plus, it's very long, lots to read. ;-)
14. (from daghdha) What personal needs do you feel you fulfill by showing nude photographs of yourself to others? Would those needs be fulfilled if no one but you saw those photographs? Why or why not?
Hm. I suppose the need to be honest. It's a big part of my life and something I deeply believe in (nudity as purity and beauty as uniqueness), so if I were to keep it secret, that would be dishonest in my opinion. Being honest and open with all people is something very important to me. If someone shows interest (and I believe that they either believe or are open to a belief of nudity as purity & beauty as uniqueness) then I will share. Like Angelina said, "I would like to be open with the public. I would like to not keep secrets or be careful when I talk. I don't want to have to plan things. I want to be outspoken. I want to say my opinions and I hope they're taken in the right way. I don't want to stop being free. And I won't."
15. (from daghdha) Do you consider sexuality to be something that one is born with or something that can evolve over time depending on how willing the individual is to explore his or her identity as a sexual being?
heh, future post, thoughts on that are still being developed in my head. Daunting topic, since I have a pretty unusual way of seeing that.
16. (from legein) What's your bedtime routine?
take out contacts, wash face, brush teeth, take off socks and shoes (since I'm pretty much always naked at home), and climb in bed!
17. (from legein) If you could eliminate two physical objects from existence, what would they be?
a certain book which I will not name because I do not care to talk about it (please respect that), and projectile weapons. I don't say all weapons because there are sometimes reasons for physically harming someone, but I think if you are going to do that, you need to look your victim in the eye, get their blood on you, be stained with their fear, feel the harm you have done, know the reality of it. I think the worst thing projectile weapons have done is made death and violence easy, impersonal, irresponsible.