So I'm making a poll, via screened comments (anonymous is on so that non-LJ-ers can answer, just tell me your name). No response defaults you to my discretion, which means that unless I would want privacy on it myself (and I can't think of much that fits that category), I'll say it publicly. (unless you've specifically asked me for privacy on something -- then of course I won't share it)
your privacy level:
1) don't talk about me at all.
2) email me a copy of what you want to post about me and let me decide how public it will be or if I want you to leave bits out.
3) friends-lock all you say about me.
4) don't talk about these specific things: _________________________ in relation to me.
5) friends-lock mentions of these specific things: _________________________ in relation to me.
6) use a pseudonym and say whatever you want, however you want.
7) just say whatever you want, however you want.