| what you'll find in my LJ:|
- stories of my experiences and my reflections on them.
- skillsharing, especially when I learn a skill for relationships &/or consent.
- examinations of injustice and privilege.
- analysing patterns in myself or society or relationships.
- my spirituality and how I invest in it.
- dreams; occasionally with interpretations.
- polls & interactive memes; me seeking to learn more of you.
- my core values and progress toward goals based on them.
I aim to write daily and usually end up writing 2 or 3 times a week. Almost everything is public: I occasionally lock things that are about work or friends who want privacy.
| what I want to read on my friends list:|
- everything in the categories that I write in, especially if the intention is openness and honesty.
- stuff that is free from slurs.
I look for LJ friends who are very self-aware and growth-focused: taking in other people's self-examination is exceedingly inspiring to me. I want friends who share at least the "justice" and "respect" part of my core values; friends who notice the evil injustice in the world and react by doing their best to make it better.
I aim to read my flist daily but usually end up going on a several-hour readathon once or twice a week (I read very fast).
what you'll get from me as a friend:
- I'll be honest and open with you; call me on it if you think I'm not living up to this.
- I'll encourage you to pursue your goals and remind you of your worth.
- I'll help you when I can, with whatever resources I can spare.
- If we build connection, I will work shit out with you if you make a mistake (I am excellent at handling conflict with compassion).
- I'll skillshare and practice with you so we can develop our empathy and intimacy.
- I'll share my creativity in the hopes of inspiring you.
- I'll do my best to educate myself on any differences between you and I, especially if the difference privileges me.
- If I hurt you accidentally and you tell me, I will do my best to not hurt you like that again.
- If we have compatible spiritualities, I will do ritual and practice with you (if you want).